Anne Stokes

Laat ons weten naar welke evenementen je gaat en wat je ervan vond!
Plaats reactie
angela
Minotaurus
Minotaurus

Anne Stokes

Bericht door angela »

Saturday Evening Signing Event June 10th
18:00 to 22:00
A special private event after the shop is closed for the normal day’s trade. Cost: € 7.50
The evening will include a talk by me and a chance to meet myself and my partner John Woodward, who is an artist also and has written a number of books with me. I will sign any items featuring my art and there will be a selection of art and products available for sale, and during this evening you have the first choice of these items.
Everyone will receive a special signed limited edition print (only available at this event).
You can also book to buy a special edition of The Blessing sculpture that I will be personalising by painting the angel's sword gold and signing the base. I will do this with you and you will receive a special numbered certificate.

Sunday Signing Event June 11th.
Cost: € 2.50. (The entrance fee can be deducted from any purchase of Friends II Hold On items during the Sunday Singing Event).
10:00 Shop opens
11:00 to 17:00 Signing Event for Anne Stokes and John J. Woodward. Visitors should book in advance and will receive a timeslot by mail.
There will be a selection of art and products available for sale. You can also book to buy a special edition of The Blessing sculpture as described above.
Raffle
18:00 Shop Closed.

For these events please book on the shop's web site
http://www.collectables-f2ho.com/en/events-etc/

The booking registration page there is:
http://www.collectables-f2ho.com/en/eve ... istration/

Your confirmation (invoice) for the purchase of the ticket (s), are also your admission ticket. Please also book for special edition The Blessing sculpture in advance.

Lecture by Anne Stokes on Monday 12th June 2017
13:30 to 15:00
Breda University of Applied Siences.
For non IGAD students / NHTV students and staff, register in advance via website:
http://www.collectables-f2ho.com/en/events-etc/
Free admission
Organized by the Academy of International Game Architecture and Design and Friends II Hold On, Breda
Dave
Draak
Draak
Contacteer:

Re: Anne Stokes

Bericht door Dave »

Hey, dat is toch die dame van de Drakentekeningen?

Harstikke bedankt voor het delen! Ik ga er morgen een mooi berichtje van maken op de site (zit nu toevallig net op de iPad).
angela
Minotaurus
Minotaurus

Re: Anne Stokes

Bericht door angela »

Ze maakt echt hele mooie tekeningen maar ook beelden en zo er zijn in ieder geval veel verschillende artikelen te koop met afbeeldingen van haar erop.
Ik heb toevallig een puzzel van haar.

Kan fantasy wereld geen interview met haar doen?
Plaats reactie